Feb 28, 2012

Feature: Roxana Dellamorte

Personal
Deviantart
Facebook
Model-Kartei
ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial34"23"33"5"2'99lb
Metric87cm60cm85cm160cm45kg

GGotW: How long have you been modeling?
RD: I started modeling at the age of 11. That means that I've done shoots for 6 years.

GGotW: How did your dream begin?
RD: I think every little girl dreams of being famous and being an actress, singer and something like that. But nobody wants to listen me singing ;) So I´ve dreamed of being a model and do photoshoots although I am a very small person. In my opinion the size doesn´t matters when you are good at what you do. Back to the topic: My grandmother supported me. I attended a lot of castings. Suddenly I got my first job.

GGotW: When you're not in front of a camera, how do you express yourself artistically?
RD: I am a talentless girl. But I try to express myself with my clothing, and of course in everything I do. It´s important to be involved in policy and animal protection. In daily life I am time-poor. I have to study for school, to work and to keep fit. I love to eat and I eat the whole day.
So I have to do sports.

GGotW: Who makes you happy?
RD: My sweet poodle, Desi makes me always happy. When I am very sad my dog gives me hope. Also my family is great. My mum isn´t only my mother, she is the best friend I ever had. My biggest pleasure is to go shopping, to buy new dresses and shoes.

GGotW: Who was the first photographer you worked with?
RD: I don´t know who my first photographer was, but I took a break when I was 13. At 14 I had a comeback with my lovely photographer Kristin Behrens with who I work now. And I created Roxana Dellamorte. Roxana is something like my big sister who guides me. A self-confident, strong personality. Since I was a child I wanted to be like Roxana. She is still my fantasy´s product but also a big part of me. Without this character I can´t exist. I know that sounds strange and a bit shizophrenic. It´s difficult to explain :D

GGotW: Who have you worked with most recently?
RD: This question is easily answered. There a lot of photographers I worked with several times but I can´t count how often I worked with Tom Ahrens. It was simply too often ;). He thaught and supported me. And he became a very close friend. It´s like he is a family member. But I worked with Kristin Behrens recently until she moved in a city far apart from my residence.

GGotW: Have you been published?
RD: Yes, a few times. It started with an advertisement for a Bank followed by some merchandise and small publications in magazines. In 2011 the band "Perfect Sin" published their new CD ready to play and I was the girl on the cover.

GGotW: Do you travel out of Germany for shoots?
RD: Until now I hadn´t have occasion to travel out of Germany for shoots. It would be like a dream if I get a request of working in an other country.





Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: