Nov 18, 2012

Feature: Metea Wolfova


MySpace
Deviantart
ModelMayhem
Facebook
Tumblr


ChestWaistCorsetHipsHeightWeight
Imperial35"24"20"35"5"9'121lb
Metric88cm60cm50cm90cm175cm55kg


GGotW: 
When did you start modelling?
MW: Around 16. Started with 'normal' modelling. Didn't really like that kind of thing so I switched to Alt. modelling

GGotW: What styles of modelling do you enjoy?
MW: Avant-garde and Haute-macabre

GGotW: How many shoots do you think you do in a year?
MW: Around 30-40. Maybe more. Haven't really count till now :)


GGotW: What Photographers have you worked with lately?
MW: Lately with Doris Fatur, Marija Buljeta, Sanja Baljkas. Most of them are based in Croatia since I have my studies and can't travel a lot at the moment.

GGotW: What are you studying?
MW: I was studying graphic engineering and now I'm studying Fine Arts.

GGotW: What took you to London recently?
MW: Recently? Shooting and parties. Halloween parties are the best in London

GGotW: What keeps taking you back to London?
MW: The fact I just love that city and I like to travel. London is wonderful and there are so much opportunities there.

GGotW: Have you shot for any designers?
MW: Yes I did. One of my favourite shoots were with Tanja Bedekovic and her line "Couture Noir Shapes" and with Tonje Arnesen.


GGotW: What were you modelling with Tanja Bedekovic?
MW: You can find her work under the name "Couture Noir Shapes"  and "VonLamiae". Her designs are based on dark beauty and latex.

GGotW: Besides London and Croatia, where else do you get to travel?
MW: Oh, I was in Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Austria and Balkans. Next summer I'm planing to go to NY





Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: