Nov 3, 2009

Feature: Sayonara


Teaseandsleaze


ChestWaistHipsHeight
Imperial34DDD"24"34"4"11'
Metric86cm61cm86cm150cm


GGotW: What name do you go by?
S: My modeling name is "Sayonara" which is Japanese for goodbye.

GGotW: What brings out your Goth side?
S: My goth side is brought out by the people. . . Not the music or the clothes, although both are so sexy, its all about the gorgeous, creative, dramatic people I know that influence me.

GGotW: What stared you as a model?
S: I didn't mean to start modeling, I`m way too short, only 4`11 . . . I got introduced to a lot of photographers while my stripper friends were meeting them for glamour shoots, and they all wanted to shoot with me . . . Or maybe just get me noode!
I soon realized what a creative medium it is and have been lucky to work with some fantastic photographers like Fozzie001.

GGotW: Why Cam-Modeling?
S: My new found love for the camera (and for getting nekkie) lead me into webcam modeling, being rude, crude and disgusting on sites like streamate in pay per minute rooms.

GGotW: What part of the world are you in?
S: I am based in Newcastle, UK with no plans to travel.

Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: