Jan 20, 2008

Feature: Kirsty


Goth Babe of the Week
MySpace


ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial34c"28"34"5"4'119lb
Metric86cm71cm86cm163cm54kg

GGotW: What draws you to the gothic modeling?
K: It was a natural choice, I love the style and it's how I like to dress away from the camera. I think the gothic look is very dark and sexy and the clothes are just beautiful.

GGotW: What got you started modeling?
K: I did some photographs just for fun and realized I really enjoyed it and straight away I wanted to do more. I put my photographs on a modeling website and it went from there with photographers offering me more photoshoots. I think that it is a great way to express yourself and most of all I love doing it and always have fun which I think is most important.

GGotW: How much modeling have you done?
K: As I am fairly new to this I have not done much as yet, at the moment I am working at building up my portfolio and hope to do lots more in the future.

GGotW: What photographers/designers have you worked with?
K: Even though I have only just started modeling, already I have worked with some great local photographers including the amazing Dean Wilkinson. When doing a shoot I prefer to style myself and do my own make-up as I know what I feel comfortable in and what look I want to achieve.


GGotW: What area are you living in?
K: Lincolnshire

GGotW: Is the goth community in your area a strong one?
K:
Not at all, there is not much of an alternative scene.

GGotW: How would you describe your involvement in the Goth community?
K: I try to have as much involvement as I can, although where I live there aren't really any goth venues but my friends and I sometimes travel to other towns and cities where there is a goth since. My favorite place is Camden High Street. There is nothing better than dancing the night away to the best metal bands particularly live, the louder the better!

GGotW: What do you do when not modeling?
K: I'm going to University.

GGotW: What are you going to University for?
K: I am currently studying towards becoming a teacher which is something I have always wanted to do.

GGotW: What kind of teacher are you hoping to be?
K: Ideally I would like to be a teacher of Philosophy or Theology.

GGotW: Do you have any projects coming up?
K: I have a few shoots lined up which I am really excited about. My biggest ambition is to become more involved in modeling fetish fashion and at the moment I plan to work towards this goal doing as many photoshoots as possible.



Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl!