Sep 22, 2011

Feature: Noise Noire



Model Kart
Facebook

ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial33"25"33"5"3'112lb
Metric84cm65cm85cm160cm50kg


GGotW: You've been Modeling for five years, what got you started?
NN: I always loved the gothic stuff and clothes and also anime cosplays. At different conventions (where I was first at 14/15 years) I met some cosplayers who also knew a photographer and we did some short shoots at different conventions together. It was really fun and I loved being creative with my styling and posing. After a while (I was 17 then) I decided to register at a German model & photographer community to meet new photographers. I also wanted to make new experiences and get more advanced. After only one day I already had a few requests and so the whole thing started to become a regular part of my life.

GGotW: What is your favorite colour?
NN: Oh I guess everyone will know looking at the color of most of my clothes or parts of my hair! I LOVE pink/fuchsia!

GGotW: Why?
NN: Maybe because my genes are of a woman... ;) I'm not sure but I always love intensive colors because they have so much expression.

GGotW: Who are your favorite photographers to work with?
NN: There are so many really great and creative photographers! Though I'm doing many many shoots with Catherine Lee Mason - he is also my life partner (I was already modeling for over three years when I met him so it's the "every Jack will find his Jill" thing I guess). And of course I also like Uwe Zeller, because he was the first photographer I did a shooting with in the community and we still are doing shoots from time to time!

GGotW: What has been your best experience as a model?
NN: There are so many great experiences! It's always great to get response from others for your whole work and meeting new people (photographers and other models, too).

GGotW: Who do you look up to?
NN:  No one special, but generally I look up to people who are creative and adventurous and are just living out the styles and things they love!

GGotW: What do you hope to be doing in the future?
NN: I hope that I can go on with modeling and to get more paid work for this 'cause all the clothes and also materials are sometimes quite expensive. First of all I always want to express something and be creative. I also love doing makeup for other models and designing accessoires. My biggest wish is to get my expenses paid through one of these creative things, some day.





Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gothic models are the most beautiful! ^_^

james said...

She is lovely