Jul 10, 2008

Feature: Mistabys

gothic girl singer with finger armourVampireFreaks
Skyrock
Myspace


ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial35"29"35"5"10'136lb
Metric90cm76cm90cm178cm62kg


GGotW: Where do you live?
M: in Switzerland

red haired goth with smoke wingsGGotW: When did you start modeling?
M: I started quite late... my first photos for "real" photographers were done when I was 24.

GGotW: Why did you start modeling?
M: I was in a school of Arts. We were learning photography, and I was quite passionate. One day, a friend asked me to do the model, for a workshop. I accepted, and I really liked to do that!
Then I saw on the internet that a lot of photographer were searching for alternative models, and I began to answer to them...
For me it's a way to express my personnality, to let my fantasy "fly out of me"

GGotW: Do you have a favorite photographer to work with?
M: yes, he is a Swiss photographer, his name is Charlypics. He has no website for the moment...
I enjoy working with him because he is really "into" what he's doing. He can spend hours and hours on a theme, and have a lot of ideas.

GGotW: When your not modeling, what keeps you busy?
M: I like arts and I like to create... I paint a little, I do a lot of photography myself... I also like music a lot. I sang for some bands. For the moment, I have no band because of my work (I have irregular timetable... not good for rehearsals!) but I would like to find a new band some day.
and I spend a lot of time with my family and my husband.

Ashen Dawns, goth band logoGGotW: Your former band was Ashen Dawns?
M: Yes, you can find my last band Ashen Dawns on ashen-dawns.skyrock.com, there are 4 songs you can listen to. It is metal, kind of mix between death and black. (Sorry for those who don't like this style... and yes, I did all the voices, with no effect.)

Ipsum, gothic band, logoGGotW: Metal-Archives doesn't seem to have you listed as a member of your old band, Ipsum. Whats up?
M: Ipsum... ah, it's a long story! It almost ended in blood, some members were in a true war, so... we deleted it all. I should do a blog about it, I will think about it :)
I have a new project, which is much softer, kind of gothic music, but I still have not recorded everything... it will come, I'll tell about it on my blog.


Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments. Do you want to hear this music on GGotW?

No comments: