Oct 9, 2009

Feature: Amiria Divine

Exploretalent  Amiriadivine.com

ChestWaistHipsHeightWeightCorset
Imperial32D"22"36"5"5'120lb18in
Metric86cm56cm91cm165cm54kg46cm

I have been modeling for six years and have met a lot of phenomenal photographers, models, and make-up artists. I have 6 years experience as a make-up artist and a year as Go-Go dancer. I have traveled outside of Chicago for shoots such as Mexico (San Luis Potosi), Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. 

My look is completely versatile with proper wardrobe, styling, and make-up. 

I have done artistic nudes, fetish, glamour, alternative, pin-up and so on. I have lived a gothic lifestyle since I can remember. It was a bit rough though growing up with a disapproval from the mother but she has become more understanding about it. 

My biggest influence when I was younger was RazorCandi because of her creativity and beauty. I'm doing my own thing now and am becoming a positive symbol to those that are following the path I did.

 

 
Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!