Feb 14, 2010

Feature: Miss Deadly Red

Deviantart
ModelMayhem
Twitter


ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial36"27"37"5"4'126lb
Metric91cm68cm94cm162cm57kg

GGotW: So you like Gothic, Cyber, Vaudeville, and Steampunk styles, What is it you like about them?
MDR: I love the detail in the styles, I find cyber especially fascinating, because I loved ripped or damaged clothes, perfection is just overrated in my eyes. All the little quirks that make the styles different make them amazing. Always thought it gave them character, much of the clothing I wear day to day is simple tops or trousers that I've modified in some way to make them more visually interesting. With cyber I find you can take any colours that are totally crazed and make them fun and different why blend in?
With the gothic style I find that black can make anyone look good so easily but when you have the old fashioned Victorian Gothic type clothes they are amazing, with all of the incredible detail and the tailoring, corseted long lace dresses I must admit are one of my favourite articles of clothing,\. I have a red lolita dress that I'm in love with because it uses gothic styling.

GGotW: What are some of your favorite places to shop?
MDR: Some of my favourite places to shop are, cyberdog (london), and Camden Market (london), also love finding sweet little shops that are totally unique such as some of the shops in the lanes in Brighton, also a small shop called minx in Havant-Portsmouth.

GGotW: We've heard of the incredible Camden Market, but for those that haven't can you tell them what it is?
MDR: Camden market is an amazing shopping area, its a small place in London where there is literally something for everyone. Its mainly alternative shopping. You can buy all sorts from lolita dresses, to vintage clothing and of course gothic clothing with gorgeous shoes. Its the type of place that every time you go you find something new, its so much fun to just explore the different parts, but its easy to get lost.

GGotW: Understand you like cosplay, what have you done?
MDR: Cosplays-Old
-Sexy jutsu gaara- From the anime naruto, self made
-Orihime- From the anime bleach, Bought
-Tsunade- From the anime naruto

Cosplays-Current
-The Witch from left4dead- making
Also I've gone to anime conventions like Anime Expo in London 3 times so far, and for one of them I've completely self made a Cyber outfit, where I made dread falls to match.

GGotW: What photographers have you worked with?
MDR: I haven't worked with many photographers (due to the fact im still very new to the modeling world) most of my photos are done by the wonderful Aaron Bennett, and I've worked with friends on mini personal photoshoots.

GGotW: Have you done any fashion shows?
MDR: I've never done any fashion shows, but I would really love to. It maybe hard due to my height, but I won't quit trying.

GGotW: You do make-up, have you done any for other models?
MDR: I have done makeup on other models, but again only for personal photo shoots with friends, but I am currently working on a photography project where I'm doing extreme makeup for two people.

GGotW: What do you do outside of photo shoots and cosplay and cyber-outfits?
MDR: I go to college in Portsmouth, England and I'm currently studying photography, Philosophy and English language

GGotW: We understand you draw.
MDR: I spend a lot of time doing tattoo designs, especially lately ive been trying to work on zombie deisgn's.

GGotW: What are you listening to these days?
MDR: I listen to mainly rock, really into Three Days Grace at the moment, and Tool also love bands such as Biffy Clyro, Placebo, Black Stone Cherry, Frou Frou and loads others. I love random little bands that are cooky and different.



Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

2 comments:

Dirgesinger said...

Amazing photos!

Blessings, Dirgesinger

Unknown said...

so gorgeous.