Apr 9, 2011

Feature: Chelsea Belflower

Tumblr
MySpace
ModelMayhem
Facebook
Twitter

ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial32"24"34"5"4'112lb
Metric81cm61cm86cm162cm50kg

GGotW: Is there a story behind the name Chelsay Belflower?
CNB: My real legal name is Chelsea Noel Belflower. To me as model you are a role model and should embrace yourself to the fullest to inspire other girls and women out there to be who they are and be comfortable in there skin so I choose to keep my legal name and not go under a stage name.in

GGotW: How would you describe your ALT style?
CNB: My modeling style is kind of off the wall because i do so many different styles, I do pop, nude, fetish, alt, fashion, glamour, tattoo and promo modeling for companies. I try to do everything I can in the modeling industry because I feel I represent a real women, I have tattoos and piercings, I'm short, no agency will accept me but our generation is changing and not everything is clean cut anymore, I try to represent that when modeling and try to be a chameleon.

GGotW: What got you started as a model?
CNB: I really fell into modeling, I always wanted to model or be an actress as a little girl. I've watched Americas Next Top Model from the begining, but after I started getting tattooed I figured I could never do those things. Then when I was 19 my friend told me she was going to a photoshoot and wanted me to come because she didn't know the guy. After we got there the photog asked if I wanted to do a shoot, I agreed and a passion was born from that moment on. Its deff been a rocky road to where I am now, and I doubted myself along the way a lot but I just kept working at it and now 2 years later, being 21 years old I feel like my career is really starting to bloom and i couldn't be more excited.

GGotW: What came first, modeling or Hair & Make-up?
CNB: Modeling came first then I moved on to become a Make up artist and hair stylist, I'm planning to attend Aveda and MUD in CA within the next year or so to take my skills to the next level. I also do photography and design latex.

GGotW: Is there a strong ALT/Fetish scene in Reno?
CNB: Reno is a small town, I rarely model in Reno unless an amazing photographer comes into town. Last summer I started to tour I drove all the way to NC VA DE and PA it took me 2 days of driving non-stop but it was worth it! I just got back from a CA tour in Feb I leave in May for the east coast again then ill be back on the west coast touring in June. Modeling is a job in itself networking on the computer and going to big cities meeting new people in the industry and setting up shoots.


Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: