Apr 21, 2013

Feature: Leena Flinck



Blog
Facebook
Vampirefreaks
Mallit


ChestWaistCorsetHipsHeightWeight
Imperial38"31"27"39"5"4'138lb
Metric97cm79cm69cm99cm162cm63kg

GGotW: What got you started in modelling?
LF: My first photoshoot was with my friend who wanted to take pictures of me for her portfolio. After that I wanted to go the other side of the camera again and again. I have lots of photographer friends who asked me often to do different projects. After many years I gained experience and fell in love with being a model.

GGotW: What kind of modelling do you do?
LF: I have been in Finnish goth fashion magazines and on a catwalk. One of the highlights of my modelling career was working with my favorite Finnish designer, Sanna Von Steam. I would like to do more catalog modelling in goth fashion magazines and internet sites. I am always ready to challenge myself.

GGotW: What styles do you like?
LF: I like to be a chameleon, every goth style pleases me. Most of all I like death rock, steampunk and classic goth styles. Everything feminine is good too.

GGotW: Do you get a lot of opportunities to model?
LF: Yes I do. I get many offers every month. I have two new photoshoots on next week and many more in the spring.

GGotW: Who would you like to work with that you never have?
LF: I always like to work all the photographers and designers. I like that everyone has their own style.  So I don´t have anyone special.

GGotW: How long have you been modelling?
LF: I have been modelling for 8 years now and I don´t see the end.  My first photoshoot was when I was 16 years old.

GGotW: What do you do when you're not modelling?
LF: I travel and I like to be with my friends. When I am home I am blogging. I read a lot and painting is close to my heart. I also take care of my body and mind, yoga is perfect for both.

GGotW: Do you have advice for those wanting to get started as a model?
LF: I am always saying that everybody has to trust themselves and just be who they are. If someone doesn't like you or doesn't want to work with you, you just need to find someone who does. Body awareness is important as much as preparedness to travel over long distances and wait. You need to sleep and relax.


Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: