Mar 17, 2011

Feature: Dia



Fandiaxd



ChestWaistHipsHeightWeight
Imperial37"26"36"5"4'110lb
Metric95cm67cm92cm164cm50kg


GGotW: I understand you design fashions, what kind of stuff do you do?
Dia: Here you can see what kind of fashion we do: www.fandiaxd.ro

GGotW: Have you done much modeling?
Dia: I was Miss Diaspora Germany in 2004 and yes i have done modeling in Germany.

GGotW: What do you like about goth Modeling?
Dia: I like the Gothic style. I like the way it represents me.

GGotW: What got you started making fashions?
Dia: I took attended a three year Fashion school in Germany, and have been busy making fashions since.

GGotW: Do you travel around a lot for your modeling?
Dia: No i did not travel for modeling any time, to me is more important to create than to model.

GGotW: Why did you start to model?
Dia: I began modeling some occasionally in Germany, where I've lived

GGotW: I understand you just had a baby in February. How do you see the baby affecting your fashion business and your shoots?
Dia: My baby is 1st place now, he doesn't affect my designing career but my time for anything else is limited.


Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

No comments: