Nov 24, 2019

Feature: Kuro Hana


ConrtyFrance
AreaAmiens
Personal SiteKuro Hana
FacebookKuro Hana Model
InstagramKuro Hana Doll
YouTubeKuro Hana Model


Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.



GGotW: Is there a meaning behind the name Kuro Hana?
KH: Kuro Hana translates to Black Flower in Japanese. I think this pseudonym fits me well because I like Japanese culture and things that are dark.

GGotW: Do you ever incorporate your love of Japan in your modeling?
KH: Yes through some shoots and cosplays. that's one of the things that inspires me.

GGotW: Does your cosplay inspire your modeling or does your modeling inspire you cosplay?
KH: I do not like the term "cosplay" because my look is not cosplay, it's just my personality, my creativity and a mix of lots of things I like. Cosplay for me is to embody one of our favorite manga characters.

GGotW: What got you started with Alternative Modeling?
KH: I started a little by chance, I needed to affirm myself more, I wanted to show my style and my universe. I started as a model because I wanted to regain my self-confidence after having a difficult adolescence. I wanted to turn the page.

GGotW: Did you find modeling a good way to turn the page from adolescence?
KH: Yes, it helped me and allowed me to move forward

GGotW: Is there anyone that you work with on a regular basis?
KH: I work regularly with my boyfriend who is an amateur photographer to carry out most of my projects.

GGotW: How would you say you've changed since you started in 2012?
KH: I would say that I have evolved at my own pace. Thanks to photography, I was able to meet a lot of people. I have had both good and bad experiences. I had disappointments but I never gave up, I always persevered despite the difficulties. I learned not to fear the eyes of others. I took more insurance.


GGotW: What brands are you currently working with?
KH: I have worked with a few brands. Recently, I collaborated for Crazyinlove

GGotW: What other things do you enjoy?
KH: I like animals especially cats for whom I have a lot of affection. I am a music addict, I love goth music and metal. I like everything about art like drawing, photography, writing ... I like fashion and makeup. I like nature and archeology. Manga and Japanese culture. Science fiction and fantasy ...

GGotW: Looking through your images you seem to have a lot of different hair styles and colours, do you have a favorite or is it dependant on the outfit?
KH: It's true that it depends on the outfit, so that everything is harmonious. Otherwise, I like to mix styles and stand out. I always like wearing dresses and skirts and having a very feminine look. I'm also a fan of lace, I appreciate dark hues. For hair, I like to change color, I have a slight preference for red hair, purple and blue.



No comments: