Oct 13, 2007

Feature: Scarlett Sin


Scarlett Sin`s Site
LiveJournal
MySpace

ChestWaistHips
Imperial34"26"36"
Metric86cm61cm91cm

27 year-old Scarlett Sin hails from Charlotte, North Carolina with international gothic fetish, and cyber modeling experience. She's been modeling for 4 years and has built an impressive resume (see links at the end of the article).

GGotW: What are your favorite pastimes?
SS: I enjoy horror movies and wandering abandoned buildings.

GGotW: How long have you been modeling?
SS: 2 years and then took a year off.

GGotW: What got you started?
SS: I loved Morrigan Hel and I told my fiancĂ©e over lunch one day that I was going to be a fetish model.

GGotW: What brought you back?
SS: I missed it! I love latex and modeling and getting dressed up! I don't know a single girl who doesn't!

GGotW: What are your future plans?
SS: I am getting married this month and plan to continue to model and build my website. I just plan on having fun and enjoying life!

GGotW: What do you do for a living?
SS: I have an office job - I work on event planning, the website and anything else they tell me to do.




GGotW: What would you like us to let people know about your site, and all its naughtiness?
SS: I enjoy modeling because it gives me time to slip away from the boring reality of my office job and live in a quick moment of excitement and fun. It is a time of fantasy for me, a time to escape. I always look to try and combine glamour with a touch of trash, because let's face it every woman looks and acts glamourous but behind closed doors we are all just dirty trashy girls. You'll find the glamorous dirty Scarlett Sin in every picture featured on my website.

GGotW: What does your husband to-be think of your modeling?
SS: He loves my modeling! He feels so proud to see me in magazines and online. He encourages my modeling and picks out outfits and shoes for me all the time!

GGotW: When you say international model, where have you modeled?
SS: I have been featured in International Magazines.

GGotW: When it comes to fetish modeling, what wont you do? Where are your limits?
SS: I have very few limitations to my modeling. I am always willing to try creative things with reputable photographers.

Places you can find Scarlett Sin:
Her site at www.scarlettsin666.com.
myspace.com/scarlettsin666
livejournal.com/users/scarlettsin

www.redscream.com Featured in Magazine 2.0
www.secretmag.com (Model of the Month, August 2005)
www.fetishglamgirls.com (previously)
www.collectivebeauty.com
www.fetishjade.com
www.livingdeadgirls.co.uk (previously)
www.suicidegirls.com (soon)
www.naughtygoth.com (previously featured on)

Click on the images that appear with the article to see larger versions. Please feel free to leave comments below, you don't need to be a member to leave comments.

1 comment:

rebecca g said...

I love latex too! I wrote a book and my main character is a Goth girl. I am married with 3 kids but respect what you do,,