Nov 30, 2011

Year in Review 2011

I know things have been slow at Goth Girl of the Week, but until recently I just wasn't getting the interviews in. I have two I'm working on right now, but I'm going to hold them till the new year.

The last part of the year was a little slow, but we did manage to Feature 19 Goth Girl of the Weeks. Six were from North America and 10 from Europe. We seem to have broken the excessive number of North Carolina models from previous years, maybe I've just interviewed them all.

Visits per month are down slightly to 10,880 from a last year's 10,900. I think it has to do with me getting fewer interviews up this year. We've increased subscribers to 369, up 150 from last year.

Now that Google has Google Plus and there are now Google Plus Pages, I have created a Goth Girl of the Week Google Plus Page. This is where we are going to take public votes this year for Goth Girl of the Year. So sign in to your G+ and follow GGotW+, look for the GGotY 2011 post and read the rules carefully.


No one seems to want to use the Google Plus voting option, so I'll let the public vote with the app at the bottom of the page, but it will not count towards GGotY. Public voting will end on Januarty 15th.

As in past years, the girls will vote, as will my assistants and I. The final result will be revealed as Goth Girl of the Year 2011 in January.

Below is a review of all 19 girls from this year. Take a look over them , click their links to read their interviews and use the G+ Page to cast your vote. Feel free to leave comments too.

If you want to have a chance at being Goth Girl of the Year 2012, send me your submission. I'll conduct an interview with you by e-mail and you too could be a Goth Girl of the Week.


USA Mid-West
Germany
Romania
Spain
Romania
Spain
USA West
USA Mid-West
USA Mid-West
Germany
Australia
Italy
Germany
South Africa
USA Mid-West
Germany
Australia
Germany
USA East Coast

1 comment:

Kate Burns said...

Found this site through Project Wonderful, and I have to say... WOW. So much fantastic artistry. Very compelling and inspiring. You are bookmarked!